|Stirring in the vanilla and chocolate chips|
|Fully incorporating the marshmallow creme so that no lumps remain|
- ¾ cup butter (1 & ½ sticks)
- 3 cups white sugar
- ¾ cup evaporated milk
- 12 oz. milk chocolate chips
- 1&1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 7 oz. jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1 cup miniature M&M’s, frozen
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, stir together butter, sugar, and evaporated milk. Stirring constantly, bring mixture to a ROLLING boil. Boil and continue stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and immediately stir in the chocolate chips and vanilla extract until mixture is smooth.
- Quickly stir in marshmallow creme until no lumps remain.
- Stir in frozen M&M’s, just enough to incorporate.
- Pour into a greased 9×13 inch pan. Let cool four hours on shelf or almost 2 hours in refrigerator before cutting.