|White Chocolate Pistachio Cookies|
|the dough, with a green tint from the pistachio pudding mix|
|tablespoons of dough ready to go into the oven|
|nice and slightly golden around the edges|
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup light brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 small package instant pistachio pudding
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2&1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 12 oz. bag white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, mix together butter, sugars, pistachio pudding mix, and vanilla. Stir well.
- Add the eggs and stir well.
- Mix in the flour and baking soda.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Drop by large tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets. Bake for 9 minutes or until cookies are set around edges. Let cool on wire rack.