|White Chocolate Pudding Cake|
|The cake is done baking when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
It took exactly 55 minutes for this to occur in my springform pan.
|milk chocolate frosting surrounding the tall cake|
|a nice tall slice cut out of the center of the cake|
- 1 (18.25oz.) box yellow butter cake mix
- 1 (3.4oz.) pkg. instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1&1/4 cups water
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1&1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- frosting of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Beat on low speed for 1 minute. Turn to medium speed and beat for 4 additional minutes.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9 inch springform pan. Bake for 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cover cake with frosting of choice.