|Caramel Bits Cookies|
|Use the whole 11 oz. bag in the cookie recipe.|
|Lining the cookie sheets with parchment paper prevents the caramels from sticking.|
|cooling on wire racks|
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup light brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 small package instant french vanilla pudding
- 1&1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2&1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 11 oz. bag Kraft caramel bits
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together butter, sugars, pudding mix, and vanilla. Stir well. Add the eggs and stir well.
- Mix in the flour and baking soda.
- Fold in the caramel bits.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake for 8 minutes or until cookies are set around edges. Let cool on wire rack.