|Butterfinger Ice Cream|
|combining the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract|
|stirring the chopped butterfingers into the sweetened condensed milk mixture|
|Whip the heavy cream to stiff peaks.|
|folding the whipped cream into the sweetened condensed milk/butterfinger mixture|
|rich delicious cream ready to be frozen|
|I used a 2 quart rectangular container to freeze my ice cream.|
Here is another delicious four ingredient ice cream for you. Once again, it is a “no churn” recipe, so no special machine is needed. If you are like my husband and love Butterfinger candy bars, then I highly recommend giving this recipe a try.
- 1 pint heavy cream (2 cups)
- 1 12 oz. can sweeetened condensed milk
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 8 fun-size Butterfinger candy bars, chopped and frozen
- To crush the Butterfingers, first unwrap them and place them in a quart freezer bag. Refrigerate until chilled. Hit several times with a rolling pin until they are tiny pieces. Freeze in bag until ready to use.
- Whip the heavy cream in a chilled bowl with a chilled beater until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract. Stir in the chopped Butterfingers. Fold in the whipped cream until well combined.
- Pour into a 2 quart container. Freeze for 2 hours. Remove from freezer and stir. Return to freezer and freeze overnight before serving.
- To serve, let set at room temperature for several minutes and then scoop into bowls. Serve plain or with your favorite toppings.