|Birthday Cake M&M Oatmeal Pudding Cookies|
Isn’t it funny how switching up just one or two ingredients in a recipe can give you a totally different result? I added rolled oats to my birthday cake M&M pudding cookies, and ended up with soft yet chewy delicious treats. The crunch from the M&M’s and the chewiness from the oats compliment each other amazingly well.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 small package instant french vanilla pudding mix
- 1&1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1&3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup butter yellow cake mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups miniature M&M's
- 1&1/2 cups rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, pudding mix, and vanilla extract.
- Beat in the eggs.
- Add the flour, cake mix, and baking soda, stirring until well combined.
- Add the M&M's and rolled oats, mixing until incorporated.
- Using a 1&1/2 Tablespoon scoop, drop dough onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 9 minutes, or until edges are slightly golden and centers are almost set.