|Oreo Birthday Cake Fudge|
|a colorful tower of fudge|
- ¾ cup butter (1 & ½ sticks)
- 3 cups white sugar
- 5 oz. can evaporated milk
- 12 oz. white baking chips
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon pure almond extract
- 7 oz. jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1 cup Rainbow sprinkles, frozen
- 12 crushed Oreos**
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, stir together butter, sugar, and evaporated milk. Stirring constantly, bring mixture to a ROLLING boil. Boil and continue stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and immediately stir in white chips, vanilla extract, and almond extract, stirring quickly until mixture is smooth.
- Quickly stir in marshmallow creme until no lumps remain.
- Stir in frozen sprinkles and crushed Oreos until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into a greased 9×13 inch pan. Let cool four hours on shelf or almost 2 hours in refrigerator before cutting.