On a shopping excursion a few days ago, my four year old daughter spotted a bag of Hershey Mint Truffle Kisses. She couldn’t wait to taste them, while I couldn’t wait to experiment with them. Using my mom’s pudding chip cookies as inspiration, I turned them into little Kiss cookies. All it took to transform the cookies was: instant chocolate fudge pudding mix, cake flour, white chocolate chips, a smaller cookie scoop, and plenty of Mint Truffle Kisses.
The resulting cookies were incredibly delicious and hard to resist. The cookie dough is just chocolatey enough to tempt your taste buds, while the white chocolate chips are a creamy addition. The cake flour transforms the cookies into a fluffier base, capable of holding in a satisfyingly refreshing Mint Truffle Kiss.
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 (3.4 oz.) pkg. jello instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2&1/2 cups cake flour
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 (8 oz.) bag Hershey Mint Truffle Kisses, unwrapped and chilled
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a stand mixer, add the butter, instant pudding mix, brown sugar, and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until smooth.
- Add the eggs and beat on medium speed until smooth and fluffy.
- Add the baking soda and cake flour, in three additions. Mix on low speed until combined.
- Add the white chocolate chips. Beat on low speed until incorporated.
- Drop dough, using a 1 Tablespoon scoop, onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 8 minutes or until set. Remove cookies from oven, and let cool on sheet for 2 minutes. Place one Mint Truffle Kiss in the center of each cookie, pressing down lightly. Immediately chill in refrigerator so that the kisses set up and do not melt.