|Double Oat White Chocolate Date Cookies|
If you are a frequent reader of my blog, then you know I love to experiment with pudding chip cookie recipes. On this occasion, I used all dark brown sugar as sweetener and two different kinds of oats. The rolled oats give a chewy texture, while the quick oats’ chewiness is less noticeable. Chopped dates and creamy white chocolate chips round off this delicious treat.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 small package instant french vanilla pudding mix
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 1&1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1&1/2 cups chopped dates
- 1 12 oz. bag white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, mix together butter, sugar, pudding mix, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Stir well.
- Add the eggs and stir well.
- Mix in the flour and baking soda, followed by both kinds of oats.
- Fold in the dates and white chocolate chips.
- Drop by large tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets. Bake for 10 minutes or until cookies are set around edges. Let cool on wire rack.